which digicam for total newbie?


Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quincy

Guest
budget about $500-600. i know nuts bout using digicams...which are the cams that are suitable for me? most probably using it for some leisure shooting

fuji a101? canon A40? ixus are abit on the expensive side :(
 

Q

Quincy

Guest
dun the A40 seems abit bulky?
 

R

Royzzz

Guest
Hi I am also a newbie. I heard alot of the A40 and will be getting one soon when the market had new stocks.
Maybe u look ard and if u r interested, we can go get it together. Can get discount.
 

A

Ahbengphotographer

Guest
Sony has quite a few brands around that price too.
Consider that.
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
A40 is value for money and good in features. One of the best in terms of $ to quality
 

R

Royzzz

Guest
Originally posted by Ahbengphotographer
Sony has quite a few brands around that price too.
Consider that.
Sony I thou the price is quite steep? Cos all the ass. like additional memory stick...... u got to buy from Sony?
 

T

TheZard

Guest
Originally posted by Royzzz


Sony I thou the price is quite steep? Cos all the ass. like additional memory stick...... u got to buy from Sony?
no, not really Sandisk also makes memory sticks but apparently they r not as good as those from Sony.
 

R

Royzzz

Guest
Originally posted by TheZard


no, not really Sandisk also makes memory sticks but apparently they r not as good as those from Sony.
Oh I see.... had wanted to get a Sony digicam but after some recomendations and reading, finally decided to get the A40 (once there is stock leh).
 

Status
Not open for further replies.