which Dcam shld i get? at least 5mpixels <

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
hi guys, i need to get a gd camera for my camp. but which 1 shld i get?.. mostly shooting camp event, mainly indoor, (like Mess and Auditorium. ) and some outdoor pictures.

shld i go for canon G6 or Pro1?.. with external flash 420ex.

hmm i m nt getting those DSLR include lens as its out of budget, somemore very few ppl know how to handle DSLR camera well.

I recommand fuji finepix S7000/ 6.3mp! very sharp pic/ rich in colour. can use as dslr or aim and shoot!

make sure u got clearance for your camp b4 bring in!

cheers

yymun said:
I recommand fuji finepix S7000/ 6.3mp! very sharp pic/ rich in colour. can use as dslr or aim and shoot!

make sure u got clearance for your camp b4 bring in!

cheers

hmm ...
i m helping my camp to purchase a new camera. so clearance shldnt be a problem at all... just looking for more advise.
tks :)

Bro. Get clearance to go to the IT Show. Check out all the cameras that fit into your budget and decide which one is best based on "seat-of-the-pants" testing. I'd love to tell you to test the picture outputs of all the cameras, but that just isn't practical unless you've got a laptop where you can plug and transfer shots taken by all the cameras that you're looking at.

Fuji S5500 also might do the trick.the S7000 is retailing at $999 at the IT show.

Status
Not open for further replies.