Which DC should i get??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwancl

Apr 25, 2004
Singapore
Hello, everyone. Currently i am considering to buy a Digital Camera.I am new to DC, this is going to be the first DC that i own.I have a budget of around 600 Singapore Dollar. I am thinking which DC should I go for. I have friends told me to get a Canon A80 , Casio R41 or R51, Nikon 3200 and Panasonic Lumix LC 33 and LC 43. Can all of you do me a favour by providing me your professional option on which one to choose and their lowest price in town, thanks. :)

keep in mind that you may still have to pay for tripod/memory card/batteries/camera pouch/etc.....

kwancl said:
Hello, everyone. Currently i am considering to buy a Digital Camera.I am new to DC, this is going to be the first DC that i own.I have a budget of around 600 Singapore Dollar. I am thinking which DC should I go for. I have friends told me to get a Canon A80 , Casio R41 or R51, Nikon 3200 and Panasonic Lumix LC 33 and LC 43. Can all of you do me a favour by providing me your professional option on which one to choose and their lowest price in town, thanks. :)

If I were you, I will get 2nd hand Fuji S602Z. :)

Thanks for ur option, but i think the size of S602 is too big for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.