Which CSers would you most like to meet in person ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooseberry

Mar 11, 2004
Central West
Which two CSers, that you have not met before, would you most like to meet in person ? and why ?

Thought just came to my head just now after having been reading CS for a while now, who haven't I met that I would like to ? Don't want to make it a popularity contest or anything like that... also, people's online persona can be vastly different from reality.... but interested to see who others pick.

For me at the moment, my choices would be Del_CtrlnoAlt and Cheesecake, because they make damn funny comments and I'd be interested in meeting up with them for a good laugh.

meet them both......

don't judge them by the way they post, should see them in real peoson, they can be male models too, not sure both of them still keeping long hair now? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Why don't we have a TFCD for both of them?

I am just your average joe leh... and i am not funny lor... just my words are funny... have a laugh looking at them, they have a good combination...

for eg...
(oei, can Mr L, A, U, G, H please stand up)
(sound technician please play the file laugh.wav)

ya know, like a fren told me yesterday, girls find me interesting, guys hate me for all the wrong reason... and end of the day... (added by me faithfully), please take a queue number... ;p

I am just your average joe leh... and i am not funny lor... just my words are funny... have a laugh looking at them, they have a good combination...

for eg...
(oei, can Mr L, A, U, G, H please stand up)
(sound technician please play the file laugh.wav)

ya know, like a fren told me yesterday, girls find me interesting, guys hate me for all the wrong reason... and end of the day... (added by me faithfully), please take a queue number... ;p

average korean idol

meet them both......

don't judge them by the way they post, should see them in real peoson, they can be male models too, not sure both of them still keeping long hair now? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cut super short 2 months ago, kena trick to cut at ??hougangmall new open 1??

then now growing back... main reason, girls dun recognise me anymore, customers complain that no more eye candy for the production operators when i go visit them, of course, no more business for doctors around the vincity as lesser cuts and injuries... so for the good of all mankind, err wait, for all womenkind, i should grow back my long hair... :thumbsup:

Which two CSers, that you have not met before, would you most like to meet in person ? and why ?

Thought just came to my head just now after having been reading CS for a while now, who haven't I met that I would like to ? Don't want to make it a popularity contest or anything like that... also, people's online persona can be vastly different from reality.... but interested to see who others pick.

For me at the moment, my choices would be Del_CtrlnoAlt and Cheesecake, because they make damn funny comments and I'd be interested in meeting up with them for a good laugh.

meet them both......

DCA is the undisputable Korean Idol, hotter than Bae Young Jun :thumbsup: good for tfcd

Cheesecake keep saying that he's in (round) shape, good for abstract :sweat:

DCA is the undisputable Korean Idol, hotter than Bae Young Jun :thumbsup: good for tfcd

Hot? damnit, of course hot lah, tat time kena sunburn liao lor... :angry:

Actually hor, if u ask me, who i wanna see most... Satan & Buddha... (oops wrong forum) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

meet them both......

:sweat: i heard they come with extra baggage round their waists? :sweat:

y me ah? i jus wanna eat my food. :sweat:

Hot? damnit, of course hot lah, tat time kena sunburn liao lor... :angry:

Actually hor, if u ask me, who i wanna see most... Satan & Buddha... (oops wrong forum) :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

it's not so difficult, just look into the mirror lor :sweat: (careful don't break the mirror)

:nono: round is a nice shape. :nono:

noooooooooooooooo i jus wanna shoot my food and make others fat! :nono:

it's not so difficult, just look into the mirror lor :sweat: (careful don't break the mirror)

i also scared leh... btw, u mean i look like the former or the latter? or i am their mixed blood formation? :bsmilie:... i know i got horn lah, hornible horny horn... :sweatsm:

i also scared leh... btw, u mean i look like the former or the latter? or i am their mixed blood formation? :bsmilie:... i know i got horn lah, hornible horny horn... :sweatsm:

:think: dunnoe leh ... no good = no bad, no bad = no good, when good = bad, there's no good and no bad ... :bsmilie: ... see what the mirror says lor

:think: dunnoe leh ... no good = no bad, no bad = no good, when good = bad, there's no good and no bad ... :bsmilie: ... see what the mirror says lor

i need tis...

shrek6.jpg

I would like to meet the 2 Cser who proned down and take upskirts of models during Comex ! I still dunno who they are !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.