Which CSer you'd like to meet at CS Live @ SAM?

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
With ClubSNAP Live @SAM just round the corner, is there any CSers:

• whom you have been communicating online and know only by name, that you hope to finally meet in person?
  • whom you wish to catch a glimpse of - especially well-known, and well-loved characters?
  • whom you would like to meet for whatever reasons?

Sion!!!!

But sadly he is not in Singapore during that time.
So I wouldn't be going to CS live@SAM.:bsmilie:

i have this fantasy that Rashkae is actually a really sweet girl-next-door who poses as a Tough Guy ("READ YOUR MANUAL, you punk ?!") in CS

i have this fantasy that Rashkae is actually a really sweet girl-next-door who poses as a Tough Guy ("READ YOUR MANUAL, you punk ?!") in CS

I used to have fantasy that night86mare is a sexy xmm that shoot landscape with tanktop and hotpants.........

Deadpoet. :think:

Jed

which is near impossible becos he's in London!:sweatsm:

ed9119... coz twice met him already but twice didn't get a chance to talk to him :bsmilie:

all the CSers from the noisy football threads. :bsmilie:

all the CSers from the noisy football threads. :bsmilie:

Haha, I'll be coming. :p

Hope to meet Cheesecake, the TS of Liverpool thread, and ask him about the g-strings.
nigh86mare for the most obvious reasons but, reading above, he won't be around, sadly.
riotvan, nightmare's counterpart, as well.

Haha, I'll be coming. :p

Hope to meet Cheesecake, the TS of Liverpool thread, and ask him about the g-strings.
nigh86mare for the most obvious reasons but, reading above, he won't be around, sadly.
riotvan, nightmare's counterpart, as well.

Woohoo!!! Kopi lady is going too! I wanna, I wanna, I wanna... goooooo! :bsmilie:

Yilishengxian and Sion and Ziploc for all different reasons.

Wahlao, this limsgp really spread my name become kopi-lady. Its KOP, KOP, KOP! :what:

Whad to do? You're talking about a Kopi addict... if he sees / smells something remotely like kopi, he'll attempt to drink it... :bsmilie:

So you really coming?? :D