Which Creative MP3 Palyer to buy and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruggles

Nov 25, 2003

Any specific reason for creative? There are a lot of other alternatives which are much cheaper and very good quality.

ruggles said:

I am not really into MP3 players per se, but I must admit the newest Creative one with the 5GB drive is really tempting. I think it is going for $450 or thereabouts. I am thinking of buying it as a present for someone.
:)

branding other than apple.

seems to have quite a variety.

sriram said:
Any specific reason for creative? There are a lot of other alternatives which are much cheaper and very good quality.

very right... Y must it be creative? :)

Wondering if many of my frens who bought creative realise that IT products does not comes solely from Creative...

Anyway I'm a happy JNC mp3 user.

As Singaporean, we should buy Singaporean products..just like our Malaysian brudders support Proton :)

rainman said:
very right... Y must it be creative? :)

Wondering if many of my frens who bought creative realise that IT products does not comes solely from Creative...

rainman said:

And I'm a happy iRiver mp3 user !

I got myself a cheap taiwanese MP3 player (ennyah). Not the one with a microdrive, but flash based. 256MB storage. Cost me around $160 if I remember correct. Been using it for a few months now... impressive sound quality and reliable. The equivalent creative model is between $245-285. Look around sim lim and you will find good deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.