Which category do u belong to?

Which category do u belong to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenheart

Jun 8, 2008
Singapore
Just want to know the percentages of Photographers, PAs and other occupations in CS.

Pro PG & assistants will be busy, no time come in to vote

what about the people who have photography as a hobby, but just dabble in photographic work because they want $$$? :bsmilie:

i mean, if you want demographics, that deserves a category of its own.. nothing wrong with that either, just that it doesn't fall into any category right now.

Pro PG & assistants will be busy, no time come in to vote

With video camera provided to record your action? :bsmilie:

Guys, please kindly stick to the thread. Don't divert the topic to elsewhere again. If not the thread will kenna closed down by moderator :angry:

Yes, i have guessed so. That means, minus off those people who have all voted, those who never vote means they are PG and PAs? hahhahaha :bsmilie:

Aiyah, 4 choices easier to choose mah, put so many options for wat. U all ah, very "trying to be funny" huh. :sticktong

photography is my hobby. but now venture to voluntary photo taking for my company. but still can't beat that 'great feeling' when u see that gals from Facebook want to have their pics shot by me....simply because I do it FOC:bsmilie:

cheers
papajanggo33

Guys, please kindly stick to the thread. Don't divert the topic to elsewhere again. If not the thread will kenna closed down by moderator :angry:

Yes, i have guessed so. That means, minus off those people who have all voted, those who never vote means they are PG and PAs? hahhahaha :bsmilie:

Aiyah, 4 choices easier to choose mah, put so many options for wat. U all ah, very "trying to be funny" huh. :sticktong

In what way does my post shows that I'm attempting to change the topic? I'm simply stating the facts.

You forgot to add - Pro Wanna Be ...... Hahahaha :sweat:

dun have categories like

> amatuer photographer who act like pro

> hobby photographer who think he is a pro

> camera collector

> XMM photographer

dun have categories like

> amatuer photographer who act like pro

> hobby photographer who think he is a pro

> camera collector

> XMM photographer

These are also missing out: