Which category do u belong to?

Which category do u belong to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2008
Singapore
Just want to know the percentages of Photographers, PAs and other occupations in CS.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
what about the people who have photography as a hobby, but just dabble in photographic work because they want $$$? :bsmilie:

i mean, if you want demographics, that deserves a category of its own.. nothing wrong with that either, just that it doesn't fall into any category right now.

Jun 8, 2008
Singapore
Pro PG & assistants will be busy, no time come in to vote
With video camera provided to record your action? :bsmilie:
Guys, please kindly stick to the thread. Don't divert the topic to elsewhere again. If not the thread will kenna closed down by moderator :angry:

Yes, i have guessed so. That means, minus off those people who have all voted, those who never vote means they are PG and PAs? hahhahaha :bsmilie:

Aiyah, 4 choices easier to choose mah, put so many options for wat. U all ah, very "trying to be funny" huh. :sticktong

photography is my hobby. but now venture to voluntary photo taking for my company. but still can't beat that 'great feeling' when u see that gals from Facebook want to have their pics shot by me....simply because I do it FOC:bsmilie:

cheers
papajanggo33

fleaz

Jul 11, 2008
www.flickr.com
Guys, please kindly stick to the thread. Don't divert the topic to elsewhere again. If not the thread will kenna closed down by moderator :angry:

Yes, i have guessed so. That means, minus off those people who have all voted, those who never vote means they are PG and PAs? hahhahaha :bsmilie:

Aiyah, 4 choices easier to choose mah, put so many options for wat. U all ah, very "trying to be funny" huh. :sticktong
In what way does my post shows that I'm attempting to change the topic? I'm simply stating the facts.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North

You forgot to add - Pro Wanna Be ...... Hahahaha :sweat:

adorable

Jun 8, 2009
Bury Road
dun have categories like

> amatuer photographer who act like pro

> hobby photographer who think he is a pro

> camera collector

> XMM photographer

dun have categories like

> amatuer photographer who act like pro

> hobby photographer who think he is a pro