Which car make do you own or prefer? And why?

Which car make do you own or prefer? And why?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Sorry I cannot include some of the other brands because of limited polling options.
I did not include brands like BMW or Mercedes because they are of the luxurious option.
This poll only includes brands that offer cars below $100k.

Nissan....I always think the car is as reliable and good compared to the other two main Jap brand although I do not drive one now.....what's more.....they have the GTR....the pride of Japan.....and the pride of Asian :thumbsup:

Toyota AE86, so that I can drift. :p

To me Toyota is the best, I drive Corolla & Echo before. Now I drive ISIS

Upz for Toyota

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I prefer MRT
icon9.gif

i don't mind being that peugeot man manz... earn big bucks and can drive all over the world. :)

:bsmilie:

can also pretend to roar at cameras and act cute and still get loved all the more for it :devil:

on another note, i prefer to drive whatever this guy drives:

844856317_5c2b77568d.jpg
:lovegrin:

Mitsubishi Lancer / Honda Integra (for the exterior only lol)

Don't care - it's just a car. I take what ever the rental company gives me. As long as it is in good working order, I don't care who built it. (I don't own a car:)

Often when travelling with a rental car, people will ask 'what make is it'. The answer usually is 'I don't know, can't say I bothered to notice'.

Don't care - it's just a car. I take what ever the rental company gives me. As long as it is in good working order, I don't care who built it. (I don't own a car:)

Often when travelling with a rental car, people will ask 'what make is it'. The answer usually is 'I don't know, can't say I bothered to notice'.

Fully agree. Car is just a form of transport.

Moreover, buying a car is one of the worst "investments" one can make. What other item can you purchase when the minute you take it off the shelf it depreciates 30%?

Status
Not open for further replies.