Which camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enlin

Nov 24, 2009
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me suggest what digital camera to buy? (I'm not looking for a DSLR or anything that fancy.) There are 3 mains things which i would like in my camera.

(a) Something with a bright flash
(b) Beauty mode (i believe for finepix cameras its called smooth skin function or sth?)
(c) A camera which comes in other colours beside silver & black.

Any suggestions would be awesome! Thank you!

Hello...welcome.

Maybe you would like to tell us what is your budget also.

1) How bright do you want? How bright is bright to you? What seesm bright to me may not be enough for your use.

2) If you want beauty mode then I think only Fuji/Panasonic have that function and only in certain models, so your choices are limited. You have to do a search as I'm not too sure also.

3) Too many models to include.

Hi!

My budget is 500$ & below.

Yeah, for the beauty mode, may i know exactly which models have them? Samsung has it too but most of the samsung colours (as in the body) are either black or silver which looks kind of boring. Yup, so it'll be perfect if you were able to suggest a model which has all 3 combined! & as for bright, I don't really know how to describe it. ha ha :) But I guess something like this http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn196/lovelikewinters/example.jpg

Like not those dark or dull pictures. Thanks!

OK, did a simple search on Google and got these few models that came up in the search.

Samsung ES55 which has pink
Samsung NV9
Samsung ST550
Samsung PL50
Olympus 7000
Olympus 7010
Olympus 8000
Olympus 9000
Nikon S1000pj

There may be more but I would suggest that you do a search yourself.

You may also want to check with the shops on the colors available and the price for these models as well.

Thanks for all the info! Think i'll be settling for the olympus 9000! thanks!~

Thanks for all the info! Think i'll be settling for the olympus 9000! thanks!~

Have you see olympus 7010, I think the price is so much cheaper, with almost same technologies, except instead of 10x, it is 7x.... for my personal choice I choose 7010, because of the price

Status
Not open for further replies.