Which Camera should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gab

Mar 18, 2004
Hi,I'm a newbie to digital camera.Now I'm thinking of buying my first DC.Can anyone advice me which of the following cams is more user friendly to people like me?
CANON A80
NIKON COOLPIX 4300
PANASONIC LC43
Thanks for all the help :confused: :)

Think it would be better if you refer to this link here first. ;)
It's rather hard for anyone to give an advice of what camera to buy, unless you can state what requirement you need. :D

Actually I dun find much different between A80, and A70. But there is a $100 price difference.

I suggest u get Canon A80.. The spec is similar like Canon G3/G5.. The difference only it use AA battery ;)

i am planning 2 get my girl a digicam which is small and portable for her to bring even to work. following is the faction i would consider

1)portable/small
2)light enough
3)able to take night shot *maybe at the very least 2 second shutter?*
4) 3.2 or 4 megapixel.
5) image must be sharp, not soft soft..

i am now looking into casio's QVR41, and 51. And nikon coolopix 3700 and pentax optioS.

guys, or even better girls~ which one is better huh or u got any better choice?

Most of the digicam now can perform the requirement from 1~5. provided your girl girl don't 'shack' the camera while taking any photos... otherwise how to have a sharp image?? ;p

Spyer2 said:
Most of the digicam now can perform the requirement from 1~5. provided your girl girl don't 'shack' the camera while taking any photos... otherwise how to have a sharp image?? ;p
How about Panasonic DMC-FX1 ? Does the OIS function be of any help for 'shacky' hands? :)

majere2sg said:
Well A80 has a flip out swivel lcd while A70 doesn't. Sometimes it is pretty useful to have one.
I am aware of this point, but how often do you have to rotate that thin gwhen you take picture? Also by having a part like that, it would make the camera more fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.