Which camera did you buy at the PC show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullpit

Dec 28, 2002
Visit site
Quite interesting bundles, according to the advertisements on Computer Times today.

Not to mention, the babes at the booth. I wonder if they will allow me to snap when I am trying the cameras? :think:

DEFINITELY. SNAP THEM LIKE SIAO....DUN WORRY..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hmm models are ok at this show. Kanny is there, kyocera booth. Very cute in person.

Bullpit said:
Quite interesting bundles, according to the advertisements on Computer Times today.

Not to mention, the babes at the booth. I wonder if they will allow me to snap when I am trying the cameras? :think:

that's what they're for lah...
...you can ask them to pose for you :thumbsup:

Miss Universe Singapore contestant, Miss Photogenic is there for you to shoot at the Canon booth. Can test their 300D and print out the pics using the new printer.

tmc17479 said:
Miss Universe Singapore contestant, Miss Photogenic is there for you to shoot at the Canon booth. Can test their 300D and print out the pics using the new printer.

canon have changed all their models, my personal favourite Eva is not there.
i walk over from office this evening, sort of regretted not to bring my camera along. i tried taking photo of miss singapore with my sony erisson t630 handphone, they stopped me,"only canon cameras allowes at our booth." :cry: maybe i will go back tomorrow with canon equipments lol :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.