Which camera bag should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Hi, I just got my new digicam and I'm now looking for a camera bag to put all my stuffs (Dimage A1 + grip, 3600 Flash, some filters & extra AA batts).

I have looked through lowepro website and I kinda like the Top Loading bags. Can anyone recommend me a few good bags and the estimated price?

Thanks. :)

AdamGoi said:
How about the Reporter AW 200 or 300?
Do you mean this?
S_FRepor200.jpg

Looks alright, but will it be too big for the stuffs? Is it expensive?

AdamGoi said:
How about the Reporter AW 200 or 300?

Hi Adam, can this Reporter AW 200/300 accomodate a tele zoom like 70-200mm, on top of a standard zoom (28-135) plus a 17-40mm wide angle?

I mean when all these lens are put together.

How about the price? Thanks.

jimtong said:
Hi Adam, can this Reporter AW 200/300 accomodate a tele zoom like 70-200mm, on top of a standard zoom (28-135) plus a 17-40mm wide angle?

I mean when all these lens are put together.

How about the price? Thanks.

should be able to... depending on how you customise the interior to suit your needs.

if your usual practice is not to mount your lens in your camera when you put it in the bag, then it's not a problem. Should be able to fit in a 420EX/ 550EX oso...

I believe the Nova AW series is better for those on a budget. Nova 5 AW is about $80 brand new, and it's very big. :thumbsup:

SniperD said:
should be able to... depending on how you customise the interior to suit your needs.

if your usual practice is not to mount your lens in your camera when you put it in the bag, then it's not a problem. Should be able to fit in a 420EX/ 550EX oso...

thanks, will go see see look look this weekend

remember to bring your gears down to test test... and call to check if they have stock first.. as far as I can update. based on today's check @ 5.30pm, there's a NOVA 5 AV still available at CP Peninsular...as for the stealth reporter series, only saw the 650AW

SniperD said:
remember to bring your gears down to test test... and call to check if they have stock first.. as far as I can update. based on today's check @ 5.30pm, there's a NOVA 5 AV still available at CP Peninsular...as for the stealth reporter series, only saw the 650AW

Noted!!! Thanks :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.