Which camera bag is good for Canon400D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybaokong

Jan 10, 2007
Hi,

thinking of getting a good camera bag for a friend holding on to canon 400D. with 17-40mm F4L lens.

Any recommendation, besides 7 million crumpler bag?

Thanks.

Hi,

thinking of getting a good camera bag for a friend holding on to canon 400D. with 17-40mm F4L lens.

Thanks.

Just about any bag will do, as long as you like the bag. There is no such thing as a good bag for this or that, or the best bag. All personal preference...

I am using Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW, that easy to use and carry too.
You can try that one:)

I bot that too. CP selling $80; Harvey $108

Hi,

Thanks.

Choices are a plenty.
Just consider ya future purchase like flashes, ring lite, macro & tele lens and all de other etc. I prefer larger bags then a one tats just enuff.;)

I notice it's for a friend.. you should go shop him and see what he likes..
there are lots of things to consider, and alot of things only he can tell you.
for eg:
what are all the equipment he has or will have?
does he prefer a bag to just hold 1 camera and 1 lens, or 1 that allows for future expansion?
type of bag? (backpacks are more comfortable, but not as convenient as shoulder bags)
amount of comfort? (some prefer certain bags over others after trying)
design? (you could probably figure this one out..)

hi all,

thanks for all the recommendations and suggestions.

Oh, it meant to be a surprise.. so hard to go round shopping with him for the bag..

His requirement is quite simple. One that is good enough for him to put his camera and flashlight.

Any idea whether is there any websites to show the bags?

Apologies for asking so much cos i have lost touch quite a while liao..

Thanks once again.

The bag manufacturers like lowepro and crumpler have images of their bags on their websites.

Hi there...check out Kata bags,,,will be getting my long awaited Kata backpack from Kontakt..located at Tras St. They are bringing in the Kata Bags for cameras...

Lightweight..and price quite ok...
cheers

tamrac bags are a little heavy so just take that into consideration when choosing a bag. u won't want a bag which weights very heavy itself.

lowepro bags are generally light.

and if u need to travel much with quite alot of other bits to carry u might wanna get those pelican cases, which are very heavy duty and well padded. it also acts as a drybox to lock out moisture.

Status
Not open for further replies.