Which brand will you choose as your next memory card?

Which brand is your next memory card?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ok. The MO is decided starting from benginning of Oct. I'll bring in Sandisk. :)

So is the MO really happening? Hope to see SD cards on the MO too.

Cheers,

p.s. I will never buy Lexar again. Crap cards.

Sandisk Extreme III 2GB/4GB CF card?

hi there,,,
hw much did u pay 4 ur card...n wats the memory???
thanks....

s2s1 said:
Ok. The MO is decided starting from benginning of Oct. I'll bring in Sandisk. :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

canon_user said:
Sandisk Extreme III 2GB/4GB CF card?

Only of use if your camera supports the extra fast read/write modes, ie: Nikon D2x.

any good 2Gb SD card, eg: Sandisk Ultra II, at lower than Comex price, i'm interested.

s2s1 said:
would like to buy a sandisk ultra II SD card 1GB

Hi sorry if i'm asking the obvious but what is considered Comex price for a Sandisk ultra II SD card 1GB?

sandisk ultraII :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sandisk extreme III ^_^
looking forward to having 1 of those cards

The rate for 2GB Kingston Elite Pro is S$175.. If you could get 2GB Lexar 80x or Kingston Ultimate or Sandisk UltraII at the same price or less, I would be keen..

s2s1 said:
If I manage to get Sandisk or Laxar MO with price less market 10%~20%, will you guy willing to pay 50% deposit to let me procceed order (the rest 50% pay on delivery)? This is the 1st time I would like to try MO, so dunno how normally MO buyer give payment. It's because without deposit the amount is huge for me... :embrass:

I'm willing to get advise from you.

Have not tried 4GB, price doesn't justify.. But I've been using the 2GB cards on my 350D and D70s with no problems..

King Tiger said:
Guys, any comments on Kingston Elite Pro CF card 4GB ?
Selling at $359. ;p

elitepro4gb.jpg

The rate for 2GB Kingston Elite Pro is S$175.. If you could get 2GB Lexar 80x or Kingston Ultimate or Sandisk UltraII at the same price or less, I would be keen..

wow...price drop so fast? i just bought 2GB elite pro last week at $39.40...and i did a write test timing between elite pro n ultra II, am surpise that elite pro take aver 2.22sec (Raw @ 13.4MB per pix) to complete over the ultraII at 3.34sec ... :think:

also no much diff to transfer files (7x13.4MB) to PC via card reader for both cards...now am wonder to justify to buy 1 GB of ultra II which u can get 2 GB from elite pro...

I just ordered 40gb worth of Sandisk Extreme III.
On special, wouldn't resist.

I just ordered 40gb worth of Sandisk Extreme III.
On special, wouldn't resist.

Wow. It must have been a great special for 40 GB.

I'm happy with SanDisk, as I've got some Ultra II, Extreme III, and Extreme IV cards. When I buy a new body next year, I'll need more as the sensor will have twice the pixels.