Which Brand of Rechargeable Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought sanyo enelope $20 for my SB600 flast unit

And I realised Sanyo Eneloops price also cheaper a bit or maybe I'm incorrect... ;)

Does anyone know how much is the Sanyo Eneloops charger for those that take up to four pcs of AA batteries? And do they have those that can charge more than four pcs at one go? Thanks.

How about Uniboss's batteries, have anyone tried them before?

I tired 2 pairs uniross hybrio and threw them away less than 6 months to replace with 2 pairs of new eneloop.

They could not hold charge like the eneloop and I have to charge them before I use even though it was being re-charged and not used.

I still trust the eneloop very much. :thumbsup:

hey guys, the sanyo eneloop you guys are talking about is how mani mAh?
I've got the Sony 2000mAh, the cyclecharge type, which is better?

Well since we're debating about rechargeable batteries, I tot I'd throw in a discussion about the cycle time. To me that's more important that I have my flash charged quickly for the next shot than having long storage needs. Of course for best cycle times I use alkaline batteries, which are also my backup (which is why I don't need the eneloops)

But from what I've heard and tried, the Powerex seems to have faster cycle than the normal Sanyo and Eneloops. What do you guys think?

Curious, typical how many shots can you get out of the Sanyo Eneloop batteries. :eek:

The Eneloops, last I searched only had the 2000 or 2100 mAh. By simple ratio calculations 2700mAh would last about 13% longer.

I am using sony 2700 for my SB600.. so far so good.. the power and re-cycle time is very good.

Does anyone know how much is the Sanyo Eneloops charger for those that take up to four pcs of AA batteries? And do they have those that can charge more than four pcs at one go? Thanks.

I think it is about $40, with 2 batteries included. I saw it in best denki takashimaya last time.

Can use sanyo eneloop on my gp charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.