Which brand of flash memory will you buy?

Which brand of flash memory will you buy?

Results are only viewable after voting.

hayami.wai

Jul 18, 2005
am thinking of doing a MO for CF or SD. hopefully done before my holiday trip during mid dec :lovegrin: unless SITEX offer is so good :bsmilie:

& possibly influence my decision on which card to buy as well XD

Last edited:
Me use SanDisk. Reliable cards:)

Lexars. High speed. ;D Reliable too.

am thinking of doing a MO for CF or SD. hopefully done before my holiday trip during mid dec :lovegrin: unless SITEX offer is so good :bsmilie:

& possibly influence my decision on which card to buy as well XD
Kingston and Transcend...no point getting something thats twice the price but not twice the performance.

You also have to check what is the camera write speed so can match with equally fast card..

Sandisk.... Only brand i trust... Had a lexar that failed me before:(

Sandisk for the quality, Kingston for the value... I have 1 of each... Never failed me, although I'm not a heavy user.

SanDisk Ducati:thumbsup:

Another vote for SanDisk. Had three Kingston cards failed on me before...

I vote for Lexar... especially their Professional SDHC 133X series... seems like nobody in SG carries it.

anyone getting any cards this sitex? i going down maybe today and see how's sandisk price. if not so good, i will organise an MO.

Any 450d user use the Sandisk Extreme III 8gb SDHC card?I plan to get it at SITEX tomorrow.

I use both Kingston & Sandisk..... didn't have any problem with any of them. :thumbsup:

Any 450d user use the Sandisk Extreme III 8gb SDHC card?I plan to get it at SITEX tomorrow.

saw a picture of the pricing over at vr-forums... extreme III 8gb card is going for $99 from sandisk officially.. and from another shop $69...

not sure what's the pricing like normally... amazon only $30 USD....

anyone seen the pricing @ sitex? think its good?