Which brand/model of camera strap do you have/own now???

evilorgi

Nov 9, 2007
Tampines
www.facebook.com
As per above, which camera strap(s) do you use/own now?

I am using Optech Pro Loop and I have a red Canon's Crumpler Industry Disgrace...

i have the limited edition camo crumpler industry disgrace strap as well as black rapid R4 strap. :)

The original Nikon strap....

Original D700 strap~! And the 25 anniversary nikon strap for my D90 :)

What's the purpose of this thread?

I'm quite happy with the stock neck strap that came with my camera..

original pentax strap from pentax camera....maybe next one will be a hassleblad.

Didn't like the original Canon strap, felt it was biting into my neck.

Instead, I use an Op/Tech Pro Loop.

There was a similar thread in newbies recently on straps too. Link.

Using a black Crumpler Industry Disgrace

i have the limited edition camo crumpler industry disgrace strap as well as black rapid R4 strap. :)

may i know where and when did u get the limited ed camo strap? cos im using a camo crumpler slingbag and i wanna match it with the camo strap.. thanks lots! :D

Crumpler industry disgrace

Crumpler Industry Disgrace. Looks good but functionality wise it's the same as the orginal straps. OP Tech's strap is pretty good

Crumpler Industry Disgrace ;)

3rd party hand strap

several crumpler industry disgraces (original camo and also digital camo) on different MF and DSLR bodies. also use RS DR-1 either with two bodies, or split for one. wrist straps for rangefinders. i wish i could replace the rs neckstrap part with the crumpler one - it's muich more comfortable and stays put. but the RS one is quite functional.

Old school Leica type leather or nylon approx. 13mm wide straps for all my cameras (digital & film)

Last edited:
several crumpler industry disgraces (original camo and also digital camo) on different MF and DSLR bodies. also use RS DR-1 either with two bodies, or split for one. wrist straps for rangefinders. i wish i could replace the rs neckstrap part with the crumpler one - it's muich more comfortable and stays put. but the RS one is quite functional.

hey do u know if they are still selling the original camo straps? crumpler.. =D

I'm on a black Crumpler Industry Disgrace... good support..

Camdapter handstrap matched with manfrotto-compatible bracket.
Blackrapid RS1
Optech proloop