All CF cards:
1) Ridata 256MB, 20x - no problems
2) Hagiwara 256MB (Green colour) - does not work with Nikon Coolpix 995
3) Kingston 256MB (normal speed) - super slow
4) Hagiwara 1GB (Orange colour) - of the many movies shot on my Nikon Coolpix 8800, lost one (file coruppted - cannot read), and to think that my arms almost break due to holding the cam up for >45mins!:thumbsd:
5) Ridata 256MB, 52x - no problems
6) Transcend 2GB, 120x - no problems, but not fast leh? i think the speed rating may be bogus. Seems to me about same speed as the Ridata 20x!:dunno:
i have a 1024 kingston elite pro. died on me once(and that was enuf to make me threw that card aside). all photos gone.:cry: card still can be used, but i bought a transcend 2 GB 120X, cos i dun dare to use that kingston card anymore. so far, transcend gave me no probs.