Which boutique offers nice diamond earrings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prec85

Aug 21, 2008
Anyone has any experience? Looking for a nice pair as a birthday gift for my girlfriend.

faint why all buying diamonds

why not ask her what she likes and bring her to choose lol.. she might already have a pair in mind

take her shopping for them, think she'll enjoy that more.

Or you can buy her something from Tiffany, unlikely to go wrong with that.

Unless you know her EXACT taste (and quirks) in jewelery, don't risk it.

Taking her along for 'an exquisite shopping' experience would probably be much more appreciated by her (as long as you don't look bored, disinterested or horrified if she picks out a set that costs more than your intended budget).

If possible, make the entire experience a romantic one with tea lights, rose petals and bubbly! Add on as your imagination (and the store) allows.

Why not tell her the amount that you can afford to spend on her.
Let that be a test too, cos if she max it out then she is materialistic or immature.

Also you will learn her preference, is she really cosmetic crazy, shoe crazy, clothes crazy, handbag crazy etc. This way you know what she like and next time can surprise her with something similar.

haha thanks for all the different suggestions but this gift is meant as a surprise.. she never did request for it.

So if I get me ears pierced, will I get diamond earrings? :sweat:

I guess if you've decided diamond earrings if its me I'd bring her to Tiffany & Co, at raffles, ngee ann, airport t2 etc, let her loose. But make sure she deserves it :bsmilie:

I guess if you've decided diamond earrings if its me I'd bring her to Tiffany & Co, at raffles, ngee ann, airport t2 etc, let her loose. But make sure she deserves it :bsmilie:

wa stop poisoning TS...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.