Which BMT campsite did you serve/grew up in??

Which BMT campsite did you serve at ????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never made a poll before..
kind of bored so I decided to experiment with one ;)

Which BMT camp did you go to???

Tekong camp 3 for me....
i remembered that there were 6 stories.. facing the cook house and the SOC course (located across the road)

Nee Soon

Still remember those days when we all got to match as fast as possible to the cookhouse, so that we can eat earlier and got more time to do own things. My batch was quite lucky because SFI just took over the cookhouse...i still remember what i eaten for my first meal :D

But now all move to tekong liao...so nowadays everyone grew up in tekong lar

was from 30 SCE... then to 35 ...

damn " siong "... SGT there ( that time ) all siao.. my platoon can do countless of " thinking position " a day when THAT SGT on duty..

still remember got 1 2SGT.. so arg.. then kana punch in the eye when " somebody " saw him at Jln Sultan... hahahaa...

Sound Cool~ I was from 30SCE too, posted there after my BMT. Stayed there for a couple of months before i got revocation. Hehe.. Life there is definitely worse than BMT.

Nee soon...always remember the 2353535 lampost during PT,...somemore conducted by monkey god, I think some will know who he is...:thumbsd:

I think he went DB a few times for mishandling recruits...he should hv been removed from service long time ago..:dunno:

Tekong Camp 3 here...

once we were RTH on RPL... and the idiots decide to ship a dumpster back to Sg that day...
we booked out smelling of week old rubbish.. damn jialat.. :confused:

did prowler once, and when moving towards the cookhouse checkpoint at 3+am, came across 2 wildboars fighting just like 10m away... of course, we very discreetly and quietly siam one corner lah...

we had siao-on instructors, every weekend make sure we "volunteer" for guard duty..
so platoon kena always book out at half strength...

How about Nee Soon and Tekong? I was in that batch where we had to help shift to Tekong from Nee Soon

Aiyoh...last time (7-8 yrs back, before the new "Tekong Resort" was up) was P. Tekong BMTC Camp 1 and BMTC Camp 3 lah..."Camp 2" was used for NSmen training or what, from the unverified sources I heard.

I was from BMTC Camp 1, all the ground level buildings...where Charlie company did not exist...always think I very blessed because don't have to climb up and down like those recruits staying in Camp 3.

How come there's no option for camp 1? :dunno:

There's been a lot of changes...I was in 7 BTS Nee Soon.. I think now the names have been change already?

I was from Nee Soon as well

H Company, everytime ordered to "touch G company and come back, 2 mins GO!"

BTW G company is for females
And rubberband "mee siam" for breakfast.

ortega said:
I was from Nee Soon as well

H Company, everytime ordered to "touch G company and come back, 2 mins GO!"

BTW G company is for females
And rubberband "mee siam" for breakfast.

Yours old school bro....I remember H company during NCC camp there....scary man,..old BMT:bigeyes:

Sjourn said:
Nee soon...always remember the 2353535 lampost during PT,...somemore conducted by monkey god, I think some will know who he is...:thumbsd:
OMG! Monkey God! :bigeyes:
The heavily tatooed PTI!

Me from Nee Soon too - 7BTS Echo Coy.

Sgt and PC damn siao on. Tekan us like crazy. Still can remember the lousy food served in the cookhouse. Training super siong some more. Really no appetite to eat after those sessions. OC aiming for best performing company, and in the end, we got it. Really proud during the POP. :)

That was about 13 yrs ago. Those were the days....

Sjourn said:
Yours old school bro....I remember H company during NCC camp there....scary man,..old BMT:bigeyes:

old man go to old school

btw you are not that young either :sticktong

ortega said:
old man go to old school

btw you are not that young either :sticktong

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.