Which Batman movie do you like better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkie

Jan 7, 2005
Singapore
Which version of the Batman movie do you like better?
Batman
A) 1989 version (Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholas, Kim Basinger) or
B) 2008 version (Christian Bale)?

Imo. The Dark Knight (2008) is definitely much better than the 1989's version of Batman. I liked Heath Ledger's Joker much better than Jack Nicholson's

i like the darker and more thinking version kind of batman, not your average typical kind of superhero movie.
being a superhero character is no longer that simple as ABC after this movie.

what about the batman tv series donkey years back? quite entertaining... whenever there are punches thrown, there will be "POW", "KAPOW", "BAM" etc shown... just like in the comics :thumbsup:

how about that in the next batman movie?

A) 1989 version (Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholas, Kim Basinger)

eh... how come not everybody fancy the Dark Knight ah? any reasons for it?

anyway, i prefer Batman Begins.

michael keaton?

christian bale?

forget those 2 wannabes.

ADAM WEST FTW!

I'm usually of the opinion where the first/original is the better. But in this case, I have to say the Dark Knight is the best one thus far.

With that being said, Adam West is my favorite voice-over actor over the past 10 years.

If I was the script writer, I would have loved to have the civillians push the button to blow up the prisoners, only to find that the Joker reversed rigged it (again!) and end up blowing themselves up - payback for being evil.

If I was the script writer, I would have loved to have the civillians push the button to blow up the prisoners, only to find that the Joker reversed rigged it (again!) and end up blowing themselves up - payback for being evil.

I thought of this too...

But well... didn't like the flow of this year's Batman... Batman and Batman Begins was definitely better to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.