Which bag to get for D90?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got this lowepro apex 140aw. just nice to fit the cam with 18-105

Why don't you simply bring your gear (which, I note, isn't much) to a reputable store and try out the bags?

Some of us like bigger bags with more space for other stuff, some like it small and snug. You are your best judge.

i think lowerpro rezo 190 aw is good
i am using it myself ;)

hi, i get ThinkTank Speed Demon from TKFoto when i get my D90 kits (18-105mm). May be you can consider it.

Why don't you simply bring your gear (which, I note, isn't much) to a reputable store and try out the bags?

Some of us like bigger bags with more space for other stuff, some like it small and snug. You are your best judge.

agree, my friend prefer the rezo 190 aw cause can store additional lense, for me i prefer a compact perfect size for travel use.

agree, my friend prefer the rezo 190 aw cause can store additional lense, for me i prefer a compact perfect size for travel use.

which bag are you using now?

which bag are you using now?

Just to share, i'm using a tamrac messenger 5 mainly. Also have a Lowepro holster and waist bag if i going more outdoors. Messenger 5 fits my D90 with 18-200mm, 50mm, and even my now useless 55-200mm and my Sb600, filters and cleaning stuff etc.

I have been using Lowepro Slingshot 100 since I am using D80. Its very compact and small, but can squeeze in a lot. It can fit in my D90 with kit lens, 12-24 and a 50mm together with SB600, cokin filter holder, CPL filter, GND filter and ND400 filter. Its super full now.

BTW I love the single sling design where I can just pull in from the back to the front and I becomes a table top for lens changing. Love it. Check it out.:)

I have been using Lowepro Slingshot 100 since I am using D80. Its very compact and small, but can squeeze in a lot. It can fit in my D90 with kit lens, 12-24 and a 50mm together with SB600, cokin filter holder, CPL filter, GND filter and ND400 filter. Its super full now.

BTW I love the single sling design where I can just pull in from the back to the front and I becomes a table top for lens changing. Love it. Check it out.:)

me own the slingshot 200. its big enough for my D80 with grip to go in and out comfortably, along with 12-24 and 18-135 and 50mm prime and SB600, each going into 1 compartment. and the sling design is what makes its super attractive. but the thing is that, if you are walking around all day on the streets, be ready for your back to be disastrously wet from perspiration.. which is why i changed to a offtrail 2. fits the same gear except the SB-600, and i can clip it around my waist when i am out walking.. laeving my back totally airy..

but i stil haf my slingshot 200 though.. lovely bag. =)

Hi all,

Can anyone advise whether D90 + a 55-200mm can fit into a Tamrac Velocity 6x bag?

Hi Alvin
A Crumpler 6 or 7 million would fit in nicely, for walk around.
For backpack style and hand-carry-cabin size, a Karachi Outpost would be good enough with room for a MacBook.

haha im using nova 160AW by lowepro
its small, can put 2 lenses and fit d90 with kit
and its AW!

I'm using Lowepro Rezo TLZ 20. Able to fit my D90 with the 18-105mm lens perfectly.
Front pocket can hold memory cards, batteries and small accessories.

i notice most of the people here carry rather "small" bag
so if ur need to carry other things like umbrella(if rain can protect camera), water bottle (hot weather and hard to find water to buy), then ur carry another bag??

i notice most of the people here carry rather "small" bag
so if ur need to carry other things like umbrella(if rain can protect camera), water bottle (hot weather and hard to find water to buy), then ur carry another bag??

My Lowepro will be inside my Nike sling bag. :p

is it this? http://products.lowepro.com/product/Rezo-20,2011,25.htm

the weight is 0.22lbs/0.1kg! amazing!:bigeyes:

Nope, it's this. The one you showed is the Rezo 20, not TLZ 20.
18-2017-IMG1.jpeg

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Rezo-TLZ-20,2017,8.htm

But the bag certainly doesn't weight that heavy when i hold it. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.