Which bag should i get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkcw

Jan 5, 2008
hi all...i knw it is quite funny to chat this kind of topic...but im looking for a backpack urgently...as im going for hiking n trekking...i got nikon d60, 18-200 VR...one flash...and a tripod....i dun think i will carry laptop to trp...
im a malaysia stay in johor bahru...currently looking Tamrac avdenture 7...but dun knw the price in singapore...any recommend for me to choose whicg bag??thx all....

Tamrac adventure 7 does have a compartment for non-camera items, but it's quite small. Might not fit all your hiking and treking stuff. Should be around $120 or less now. If you happen to be in SG, check out TK photos.

Flipside Lowepro 200.. THe zipper are on the back (good for travels).

National Geographic Earth Explorer Medium Backpack might be suitable for you. :)

thx all...i do consider mini trekker before..but tht one do not hav non camera compartment to store my other stuff...rite??

Flipside 200 cannot store other stuff also rite???

how abt computrekker???hahaha...
i will go to singapore soon....any shop (sell various bag and reasonable price) can introduce to me...provided the area and phone number to me also...sorry for trouble u all...i really not familiar in sg...

thank u so much...

national geographic is too expensive for me...hahaha....

anyone want to sell thei backpack...pls tell me..thx all....

Just got my last night...
National Geographic NG-5162 Earth Explorer Medium Backpack..

I like they c\w many pockets... can put many stuffs..
Really Good for traveling....!!!!!

But one thing I don't like is the compartment for the DSLR padding
since to be quite kinda limited for adjusting...Yet I think that need to be improve.

Overall the bag feel good and look good on me too....
and not too heavy compare to lowepro backpack for that kinda loading capacity.....

Anyone care to share how you arrange or adjust the padding?

Just got my last night...
National Geographic NG-5162 Earth Explorer Medium Backpack..

Willing to share how much you got it? I asked about the price more than 1 yr ago and its about $180. :)

hi.. may i know how much is the NG earth explorer medium bag cost you? it seems nice.

hello....i get my 2 months old KATA DR 467 for sgd 80....is the price reasonable???i feel this bag nice too....just feel the backside one....the quality not so good as bagman or other brand....wht u think??but im satisfied with the bag overall..

Try the KATA R-103

Status
Not open for further replies.