Which Army Unit are you currently in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiemus

May 21, 2004
Small island....
I know this has been done before... but I can't find the thread anymore...

Adiemus - 571SIR/Bravo Coy

Old, Redundant, Discharged !

If it's secret, then we don't have to serve the army ... heehee...

espn said:
If it's secret, then we don't have to serve the army ... heehee...

of cos you don't, singapore doesn't really have an army, remember? ;)

Yeah... agreed... :bsmilie:

Hello Adiemus

I am also from 571 SIR/Support Coy/Pioneer Platoon. ;)
Guess both of us have been going through the same units since 1992, 2 SIR,
am I right ?

Sianz leh, this coming Sep, got BCTC.
Last BCTC training, go chemical warefare training, siong until buai ta han.

Hello Zaren
I am the one who delete the earlier thread, not the moderator, cos I do not wish to see out of the topics discussion or someone looking upon it as security issue.
The earlier thread is just a well and kind intention to introduce and know which one of us is from which SAF units, may it combat, service or technical vocation, that alls, nothing else.

It would be interestng to know whom our clubsnap friends was when they are in the units, may it be commando, guards, infantry, engineers, storeman, clerk, cooks, driver and etc.
(Though different vocation, we are still playing our part to the security of our nation.)

But some members have over react and exaggrate to this thread as national security issue which I do not know why, which hence, I delete off the earlier thread to prevent misunderstanding should there be any.
It is just a introduction which unit are u from , not asking for classified information or whatever.
We are all NS men and mature enough to know what is the consequence revealing classified information or betraying our own country.

Hope I have a clear statement to clarifty this misleading issue.
My message is clarification, not against you or anyone else,
if my wording are rude, I sincerely apologise.

King Tiger said:
Hello Adiemus

I am also from 571 SIR/Support Coy/Pioneer Platoon. ;)
Guess both of us have been going through the same units since 1992, 2 SIR,
am I right ?

Sianz leh, this coming Sep, got BCTC.
Last BCTC training, go chemical warefare training, siong until buai ta han.

Hello Zaren
I am the one who delete the earlier thread, not the moderator, cos I do not wish to see out of the topics discussion or someone looking upon it as security issue.
The earlier thread is just a well and kind intention to introduce and know which one of us is from which SAF units, may it combat, service or technical vocation, that alls, nothing else.

It would be interestng to know whom our clubsnap friends was when they are in the units, may it be commando, guards, infantry, engineers, storeman, clerk, cooks, driver and etc.
(Though different vocation, we are still playing our part to the security of our nation.)

But some members have over react and exaggrate to this thread as national security issue which I do not know why, which hence, I delete off the earlier thread to prevent misunderstanding should there be any.
It is just a introduction which unit are u from , not asking for classified information or whatever.
We are all NS men and mature enough to know what is the consequence revealing classified information or betraying our own country.

Hope I have a clear statement to clarifty this misleading issue.
My message is clarification, not against you or anyone else,
if my wording are rude, I sincerely apologise.

Hi King Tiger, thanks for clarifying :)

Just keep the secrets down.. don't let people know that we have a 10000000000 strong force commandoes and 2000000 ready guards and about 1000000 ready infantry... ssshhhh dun let people know :bsmilie:

401 Canteen Division

we came we saw and we ate.... :devil:

espn said:
Just keep the secrets down.. don't let people know that we have a 10000000000 strong force commandoes and 2000000 ready guards and about 1000000 ready infantry... ssshhhh dun let people know :bsmilie:

we have more commandos than the entire world's population? :bigeyes:

I believe his 10000000 is some sort of binary code word. like 100101110010010011101110101010111011,
go figure out!

Aton said:
I believe his 10000000 is some sort of binary code word. like 100101110010010011101110101010111011,
go figure out!

ic ic...

2^10 = 1024

:think:

roti said:
18DA.......havent go any ICT yet.......sad ley.....

wait till you go ICT......you still say...... sad leh :bsmilie:

My unit ah?...... unit I go during my ICT, If not wrong is #06-13. Climb up down the bunk already tired siah. :blah:

Funny thing, the other day I was watching the movie Men of Honour on the tele. Makes me think about those NS days.

Not sure if it is propaganda, the soldiers are so commited to military life. Broke the leg, but still "ngeh ngeh" want to serve out as combat-fit to become Master Chief.

Singapore army, I would say that the majority if they get a small fracture in the bone, will "strive" for the PES D.E,F for life! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.