Which anti-virus software are you using?

Which anti-virus are you using? (Paid/free)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaoken

Deregistered
I've very sure almost all computer/internet users have anti-virus software installed in their computer, no matter paid or free version.

Would like to see which anti-virus is the most popular (free and paid version) among people here. :D

AVG freeware...... its FREE..... :sweat:

None as using Mac OS X:thumbsup:

using MAC also.. gd thing abt it no Anti virus required :thumbsup:

Microsoft Security Essential - FOC.

kaspersky

stay away from norton

Using Avira - free version anti virus. Its good except for the pop ups tat keep coming up from time to time prompting user to upgrade to their paid version. ;)

using Mac and a bit kiasu... so i installed iAntiVirus :bsmilie:

Using Avira - free version anti virus. Its good except for the pop ups tat keep coming up from time to time prompting user to upgrade to their paid version. ;)

the pop-ups appear when an update is done.

using COMODO free for home and office :)
AVG only free for home users.

i'm using bitdefender. very good.

Norton 2010. Fast and Unobtrusive.

When OS X market share breaks out of 10%, virus writers will start to focus more on Mac

Even when the Mac market share was at 12 % in the mid-1990s, there was no huge focus. 38 pieces of malware existed. Even after the iMac in 1998, there were only 42. That compares to 50,000+ for DOS/Windows then.

There are a few trojans for Mac OS X now, but the user has to authorise them for them to work. There may be trojans, but no viruses, no matter who focuses.

how come?

Norton Anti-Virus is probably the worst running software on any platform. Generally, any of their software is broken, causing problems with other software and crashes.

Using Microsoft Security Essential as well. Norton is a very good anti-virus but it slows my pc boot up, must pay and its expensive to subscribe, so its rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.