Where's the best buffet in Sg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best buffet but its all the most expensive....its called the LINK restaurant. if im not wrong, per person is $75

Goldhill Sq :bsmilie: opp the foodcourt. Goodvalue!

Vienna is just average buffet. The food the serve are not very fresh. I would recommend MELT at Marina Mandarin.

the best buffet but its all the most expensive....its called the LINK restaurant. if im not wrong, per person is $75

You mean The Line, Shangrila Hotel? :thumbsup: The price is around there and their shashimi counter is :thumbsup: :lovegrin:

You mean The Line, Shangrila Hotel? :thumbsup: The price is around there and their shashimi counter is

Sorry hor! THE BEST BUFFET is at RITZ! :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

haha, more places to recommend. but its a never ending who is the best.

Vienna is just average buffet. The food the serve are not very fresh. I would recommend MELT at Marina Mandarin.

melt is good , for the dessert counter! other than that, they have quite limited varieties for their international cushines?

i think i was expecting a little more for the price that i am paying!:think: :think:

Sorry hor! THE BEST BUFFET is at RITZ! :lovegrin: :lovegrin: :lovegrin:
Agree with the Ritz. I also like Sentosa Resort and Fullerton. Copthorne for the Malasian food buffet is also very good.

can try sakura.

not bad. but not all sakura restaurant is serving buffet.

how abt vegetarian buffet?? anyone knows? :dunno: :lovegrin:

SushiTai (can remember correctly, the one in wheelock, near apple centre).. once i came there with my friends, then we competed to eat as much as we can and make a tower with the sushi plate we have eaten.. each of us ate about 15 plates.. after all, a super high tower was created, and so bad, the waitress came and demolished our tower.. :(

SHANGRI-LA!!!! NO DOUBT!!!!:cool:

I've had quite a few in hotels, as well as elsewhere. Straits Kitchen (I think) at Hyatt was pretty good, but IMO nothing matches a good a la carte ;)

Breeks at Marina Square used to be quite ok with reasonable prices; that was until they reno the whole MS. No idea where the Breeks that offer buffet are now.
Had quite a plesant experience there; I told the captain the steak I had didn't taste nice and w/o me asking, he got the chef to prepare another one just for me and that one tasted awesome.

I think sunday brunch at hyatt is always good, so is the buffet at conrad, 50bux.

If you like japanese food, try raku... 60+ per head, ala carte buffet, really good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.