where would you be doing on christmas eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
riding horsey.....

no choice next day christmas day shoot wedding......... :( :) :mad2:

Surfing CS or drinking cheap beer at the coffee shop.. or maybe i'll bring a laptop to the coffeeshop and surf CS while drinking cheap beer.

spending it with family~

Alone with my camera.

sob sob OT lor... pls dun come to Intercontinental and eat.. so i wun get extra work.. hahahahahha

glennyong said:
sob sob OT lor... pls dun come to Intercontinental and eat.. so i wun get extra work.. hahahahahha

Oh so you work there ah? hmmmm.......... :think: Can i bring all my friends there and ta pau? :bsmilie:

I've invited my friends and relatives to my house for an annual gathering, have Xmas dinner, drink (alcoholic of course), and make merry!

renegade said:
will be drinkin lotsa beer n wondering why you wanna know what we do on xmas eve :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :blah:

Drinking even more beer and wondering why renegade is wondering why
you wanna know what we do on xmas eve :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Oh so you work there ah? hmmmm.......... :think: Can i bring all my friends there and ta pau? :bsmilie:

whao lao eh !! dun leh !! i will have to walk up and down until i cry ah !! :bsmilie: tar pao ?? u sure ornot ? i think later the food u bring back becomes smushy liao la....

i think we are going to have some log cakes for sale la... hahaha.. tats frm wad i heard from the pastry department...

going to mass with my family to celebrate.

then a midnight snack, and if my little girl is still awake, taking pictures of her opening her presents.

may need to work till 2pm tt day, then home for family gathering :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.