where would you be doing on christmas eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copperbird

Sep 3, 2004
no choice next day christmas day shoot wedding......... :( :) :mad2:

reno77

Jan 30, 2002
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
Surfing CS or drinking cheap beer at the coffee shop.. or maybe i'll bring a laptop to the coffeeshop and surf CS while drinking cheap beer.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
sob sob OT lor... pls dun come to Intercontinental and eat.. so i wun get extra work.. hahahahahha

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
glennyong said:
sob sob OT lor... pls dun come to Intercontinental and eat.. so i wun get extra work.. hahahahahha
Oh so you work there ah? hmmmm.......... :think: Can i bring all my friends there and ta pau? :bsmilie:

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
I've invited my friends and relatives to my house for an annual gathering, have Xmas dinner, drink (alcoholic of course), and make merry!

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
renegade said:
will be drinkin lotsa beer n wondering why you wanna know what we do on xmas eve :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :blah:
Drinking even more beer and wondering why renegade is wondering why
you wanna know what we do on xmas eve :bsmilie:

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
afbug said:
Oh so you work there ah? hmmmm.......... :think: Can i bring all my friends there and ta pau? :bsmilie:
whao lao eh !! dun leh !! i will have to walk up and down until i cry ah !! :bsmilie: tar pao ?? u sure ornot ? i think later the food u bring back becomes smushy liao la....

i think we are going to have some log cakes for sale la... hahaha.. tats frm wad i heard from the pastry department...

patch17

Jun 30, 2003
here and there
going to mass with my family to celebrate.

then a midnight snack, and if my little girl is still awake, taking pictures of her opening her presents.

ivan

Sep 30, 2004
Singapore
may need to work till 2pm tt day, then home for family gathering :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom