Where "WEST SHOOTERZ" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the new kopitiam :)

pandan reservoir can be quite "colourful" if u r refering to the factories at the back of the reservoir. they belong to jurong island and can 'light' up the sky with the occassional flames from chimneys. is good friday evening a confirmed time? i would like to join but i won't be able to make it on that day.

which day u prefer? u seem to know that place well..

I used to run in Pandan reservoir for my 2.4...those were the times...back then not much factories.

Anycase, count me in :D

dpends on what time. hope to join though :D

I'm staying near pandan reservoir, that's y i know about the factories 'flames'. The 'flames' are non guaranteed tho....I only c it occassionally. If majority is free then pls go ahead as my work schedule can be quite eratic.

Daniel,

All the best in ur papers... :)

Btw you should not be seeing this msg now.... :cool:

Daniel,

All the best in ur papers... :)

Btw you should not be seeing this msg now.... :cool:

Thanks bro ;) btw join us for this sat (22/03/08) meet up for coffee/TCSS and to get posion ;p

think normally nobody comes here but post into "gatherings and outings' instead...
haha..

maybe kopitiam too messy already?

this thread is like lost in paradise sia :)

i oso just discovered :bsmilie:

not so 'popular' yet in kopitiam thread...
Hopefully people will start to migrate here... :)

ups for the West Shooterz email address.. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

not bad...
but a place filled with BBB virus!!

Those with low HP ($$$), better stay away from there....

http://kool81.multiply.com/
my multiply links... more organised here... Flicker only gives me 3 folder...
Will update it more regularly once i solved my upload problem.
now using the update fn from multiply to export from Flicker..
:cry:

Bro,
good tips to DIY MACRO RING LIGHT using ur ext'g flash & also DIY Macro Lens Reverse Mount Extension Tube and also DIY Macro Lens Made From Binoculars and also DIY Tilt-Shift Lens

Wld organise D.I.Y Macro Outing soon...

where would u recommend bro? anyone tried the stream near to ngee ann poly? forested and seems pretty untouched.. maybe can find interesting flora and fauna there.. just a thought..

where would u recommend bro? anyone tried the stream near to ngee ann poly? forested and seems pretty untouched.. maybe can find interesting flora and fauna there.. just a thought..

Was thinking somewhere western (our area):think:

now trying on DIY bellow, using nikkor lens. Hope it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.