where was this shot taken from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
serangoon

It's taken somewhere along the northwest part of Singapore facing southeast (pic taken at 4:44pm in afternoon & shadows falling to the rear left).

I'm guessing Commonweath Ave/Holland V area. Right?

I think its somewhere in Serangoon

so really, where? those who know, please share the exact location. definitely shot with a long focal length, since city is magnified...

behyx, were you the other photog on the stage after the postparade party yesterday night?

it was taken with the FZ-1 at 43.7mm

the HDB estate is serangoon nth, ave 3 and 4. the place that the photo is taken is from some high block of buangkok green and Yo Chu Kang. that road you saw with a bus is AMK ave 5. i know it........cos i stay there.;)

sehsuan said:
so really, where? those who know, please share the exact location. definitely shot with a long focal length, since city is magnified...

behyx, were you the other photog on the stage after the postparade party yesterday night?

hahaha! I was on the stage for quite some time. how do u know??? Are u the one on the stage too??

Anyway about the photo, i mentioned it's serangoon because the HDB flats really look like serangoon estate! But having stayed there for 7 years of my life, the CBD didn't look so big before.. Otherwise, this might be other area..

sehsuan said:
i was the other photog who told you to move up the stage OTOT to shoot, since it was end of the show ;)

How come u know me? :think: :bsmilie:

sehsuan said:
the photo of yourself in your gallery ;)

hahaha! Seeya around in Carnival then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.