where was this shot taken from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykia

Apr 23, 2005
PunggolJetty.Com
It's taken somewhere along the northwest part of Singapore facing southeast (pic taken at 4:44pm in afternoon & shadows falling to the rear left).

I'm guessing Commonweath Ave/Holland V area. Right?

icarus

Jan 27, 2002
East
I think its somewhere in Serangoon

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
so really, where? those who know, please share the exact location. definitely shot with a long focal length, since city is magnified...

behyx, were you the other photog on the stage after the postparade party yesterday night?

jesser

Dec 28, 2002
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
the HDB estate is serangoon nth, ave 3 and 4. the place that the photo is taken is from some high block of buangkok green and Yo Chu Kang. that road you saw with a bus is AMK ave 5. i know it........cos i stay there.;)

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
www.danielbeh.com
sehsuan said:
so really, where? those who know, please share the exact location. definitely shot with a long focal length, since city is magnified...

behyx, were you the other photog on the stage after the postparade party yesterday night?
hahaha! I was on the stage for quite some time. how do u know??? Are u the one on the stage too??

Anyway about the photo, i mentioned it's serangoon because the HDB flats really look like serangoon estate! But having stayed there for 7 years of my life, the CBD didn't look so big before.. Otherwise, this might be other area..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom