where u guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nannan82

Mar 10, 2008
usually practise yr shooting??? alone or wit fren???

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
So... what are you asking? "where" or "with whom"?

And what is a "fren"? I know friends. Maybe you mean Fran Dreshner, "The Nanny"?

nannan82

Mar 10, 2008
pls excuse my eng... as i so use to short formed eng using msn... :p actually was wondering where and whether alone or pair or group....

it like i wanna practise... but cant think of any place.... and whether should i go alone or wat... hohoho

teebs

Apr 15, 2008
pls excuse my eng... as i so use to short formed eng using msn... :p actually was wondering where and whether alone or pair or group....

it like i wanna practise... but cant think of any place.... and whether should i go alone or wat... hohoho
But wat do you want to shoot? Macros? Portraits? Birds? Monkeys? Landscape? :dunno:

nannan82

Mar 10, 2008
most likely is landscape......

Abuddlah

Sep 2, 2008
most likely is landscape......
well, then you should go to places like clarke quay, chinatown, city hall, esplanade, merlion, CBD. Alone or friends, up to you. if you wanna shoot alone then go alone. With friends then ask friends along.

Try staying for the whole day so you can practice night shots. Bring tripod along! And maybe sunglass nad hat and alot of water! Goodluck! ;)

redmonsoon

Aug 6, 2004
Sg
Its always good to shoot with a more experienced friend.
In this way, after the shoot, you can see how differently your photos turn out with the exact same scene/subject, lighting condition,etc. Its a great learning experience.

Even the way he approach a subject, how close he gets, etc can be a wonderful 'courage' booster for noobs like myself.:)

Last edited:

Blur Shadow

Sep 17, 2005
Alone, paired, groups, photo club outings, lessons... They all work man... It's a matter of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom