Where to videotape traffic jams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardg

Sep 3, 2006
Hi Vid Experts,

Have a need to videotape start/stop traffic jams.
Probably from an overhead bridge.
Anyone knows a place which has good chance of such jams and is near to a car park
to park and lug the equipment?
Thanks for advice.

Richard

maybe u ask TP better... hehe...

a few spots i can think of, carnhill, park at emerald park, then walk towards CTE tunnel. AYE, park around either Dover ITE area or NUS. or go park at around clementi block of flats. then potong pasir turn park around entrance to st andrew, walk towards CTE amk.

woodlands checkpoint, everyday jam at around 6pm (except Sunday & PH), worse on Saturday.:angry:

If you stand with a video camera on a tripod on an overhead bridge over an expressway, you will form the jam.
People will slow down thinking you are TP.

If you stand with a video camera on a tripod on an overhead bridge over an expressway, you will form the jam.
People will slow down thinking you are TP.

yah, scary man... people will just kapo look up, bang!

maybe u ask TP better... hehe...

a few spots i can think of, carnhill, park at emerald park, then walk towards CTE tunnel. AYE, park around either Dover ITE area or NUS. or go park at around clementi block of flats. then potong pasir turn park around entrance to st andrew, walk towards CTE amk.

Thanks!
Will recce the places.

Eunos link or the driving centre there, everyday also jams. Go during peak hours lagi jams.

i know of a good place! in between amk ave 1 and amk ave 3/5 on the cte. park at a carpark in amk ave 10 hdb estate or the other side which is burghley drive in serangoon gardens and walk the overhead bridge. that one morning always jam, evening always jam, sometimes afternoon also for no reason jam.

clementi there aye toward city area bout 8am like tat everytime jam without fail haha
go stand on the overhead bridge den video it down haha

clementi there aye toward city area bout 8am like tat everytime jam without fail haha
go stand on the overhead bridge den video it down haha

kk thanks
can park at nus... :)

i know of a good place! in between amk ave 1 and amk ave 3/5 on the cte. park at a carpark in amk ave 10 hdb estate or the other side which is burghley drive in serangoon gardens and walk the overhead bridge. that one morning always jam, evening always jam, sometimes afternoon also for no reason jam.

tks :)

AYE, sure jam or slow traffic every morning without fail...

almost everywhere also got jam, not sure what kind of jam you are looking for....

if you want jam very quick to build up and ease out very fast, just go to any school in the morning, it wouldn't last more than 30mins..

thanks guy/gals
enough places to recee liao...
thanks

anyone know any videographer in Taipeh to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.