Where to travel Bangkok.

Jackdavid

Deregistered
Jul 11, 2012
USA
This amazing city of Bangkok is divided by Chao Phraya River into Thon Buri and Krung Thep core. Long tail-boats, small rowing boats and river taxis are used to crisscross the city which provides a magnificent view of Bangkok from down the river. You also have an option to enjoy a splendid dinner on cruise at Chao Praya River. You can have mouth-watering Thai cuisines in a romantic atmosphere. Other than enjoying dinner on cruise, there are many fascinating places in the city to visit.

lewissac

Sep 20, 2011
If you do not mind, try take their local buses. You can shoot more things than u can imagine while ur in the bus :)
Their route normally is quite lengthy. But the gd thing is you get to communicate with the locals easily (thats what I used to do when I was in bangkok 2 mths ago).

pinapple1

Aug 15, 2011
remember to prepare plenty of tips for drivers, tour guide, massager, etc.... everywhere you go, they will ask for tips.... more than expected...

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
remember to prepare plenty of tips for drivers, tour guide, massager, etc.... everywhere you go, they will ask for tips.... more than expected...
I go so many times also never get asked.

lol u got give tips? I assume u did since u said more than expected. :think::sweat:

macaroni

Sep 7, 2010
northside
I think the proper term is masseuse for ladies, masseur for guys or if u prefer it, massage therapist.

paouly

Aug 22, 2012
dsfs
Nice information...

Bangkok clubs are know world round for their food and music, which helps to make Thailand a hot spot for tourists.

Top Bottom