Where to throw away unwanted phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

two200

Nov 19, 2004
Eunos
galleria2200.blogspot.com
Have two no longer functioning phone? Wonder where to throw them away so they could be recycled. There used to be a 'recycle bin' in nokia sc, but are no longer there. Anyone? :dunno:

Throw inside yr own personal time capsule.

Have two no longer functioning phone? Wonder where to throw them away so they could be recycled. There used to be a 'recycle bin' in nokia sc, but are no longer there. Anyone? :dunno:

which floor do u stay ? just throw down lor.

as in totally dead?

who knows those who fix phones can at the very least extract some spare parts from them.

the big big recyclers will know what to do with the phones too - though don't know how to get the spoilt phones to them.

nokia didn't take recycled phones for quite a while already?

Nokina SG partnered my school (SAJC) and did some eco projects like installing solar panels etc, and just a month ago my school still had a bin up for unwanted phones. If you really want to dispose it of that way, I can try asking a few of my teachers :)

give to your neighbourhood foreign workers? they will find ways to get it repaired and working again. :)

Maybe you should give it to your maid...

Wodering what are the maid doing now days! Everywhere they go they are talking on their handphone...

Looks like maid are more busy then us :p

Throw into the sea and let the fish play with it lor.

Status
Not open for further replies.