where to tan NUDE ? ha~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

Aug 6, 2005
Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!

hi,

i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

- chris

I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P

he can tan on my balcony if he want to.

But frequently have crows flying in to eat leftovers.;)

hang mirror systems out of the windows to direct the sunlight into your room lor, do your calculations first otherwise end up skin chao tah..... :bsmilie:

What's his nick?

i tink there are some tanning saloons available...can check out haach...

Kimberley said:
Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!

hi,

i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

- chris

he mux haf seen ur pics and got feverishly 'in love' with u... :bsmilie:

paragon shopping center
$45 for tanning shower

vince123123 said:
What's his nick?

his nick is ChrisDavis. He has not posted on CS yet i think. i saw his post at zero. I think he's crazy. my bf ask him go tan at ECP. Damn Hot. haha.

Kimberley said:
his nick is ChrisDavis. He has not posted on CS yet i think. i saw his post at zero. I think he's crazy. my bf ask him go tan at ECP. Damn Hot. haha.

haha ask him lie on the tar road in mid day loh sure tan one! :bsmilie:

esmondng said:
haha ask him lie on the tar road in mid day loh sure tan one! :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kimberley said:

hi,

- chris

Photography is allowed in your balcony or not when he tans?

Sion said:
Photography is allowed in your balcony or not when he tans?

U want to shoot a male naked !!?!?:confused:

anyway. singapore theres a nudist beach. its at pulau serangoon.... u can have the whole island to yourself... :)

HAHAHAHAHA///

my goodness... ya hor, where to tan nude in singapore, if got, the govt. sure come close it down... cos very indecent haha, and besides, we haven't really advanced our openness to the american standards...

can tan at home, in the balcony,

budden recently like got a lot of clouds, tan outside also no point hahah....

LawLyPop said:
HAHAHAHAHA///

my goodness... ya hor, where to tan nude in singapore, if got, the govt. sure come close it down... cos very indecent haha, and besides, we haven't really advanced our openness to the american standards...

can tan at home, in the balcony,

budden recently like got a lot of clouds, tan outside also no point hahah....

yah. true. but the place that i mention. quite well known amoung the nudist actually :bsmilie: :bsmilie: for i am not one myself. but my kayaking trainings will kayak pass it every saturday.. so stay away from that place if u dun wan to be seen naked on the beach by a group of 200kids... :bsmilie:

Aiyah...jus go to a tanning salon. Bronz is not too bad.:)

Kimberley said:

hi,

- chris

Status
Not open for further replies.