where to tan NUDE ? ha~


Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberley

New Member
Aug 6, 2005
36
0
0
#1
Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


hi,

i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

- chris


I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P
 

yaoxing

Senior Member
Feb 16, 2003
687
0
16
42
Bedok, Singapore
Visit site
#3
hang mirror systems out of the windows to direct the sunlight into your room lor, do your calculations first otherwise end up skin chao tah..... :bsmilie:
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#5
What's his nick?
 

#8
Kimberley said:
Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


hi,

i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

- chris


I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P
he mux haf seen ur pics and got feverishly 'in love' with u... :bsmilie:
 

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
1,469
0
0
#11
paragon shopping center
$45 for tanning shower
 

Kimberley

New Member
Aug 6, 2005
36
0
0
#12
vince123123 said:
What's his nick?
his nick is ChrisDavis. He has not posted on CS yet i think. i saw his post at zero. I think he's crazy. my bf ask him go tan at ECP. Damn Hot. haha.
 

esmondng

New Member
Oct 29, 2005
305
0
0
38
http://esmondng.com
esmondng.com
#13
Kimberley said:
his nick is ChrisDavis. He has not posted on CS yet i think. i saw his post at zero. I think he's crazy. my bf ask him go tan at ECP. Damn Hot. haha.
haha ask him lie on the tar road in mid day loh sure tan one! :bsmilie:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#14
esmondng said:
haha ask him lie on the tar road in mid day loh sure tan one! :bsmilie:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

#15
Kimberley said:
Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


hi,

i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

- chris


I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P
Photography is allowed in your balcony or not when he tans?
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#17
anyway. singapore theres a nudist beach. its at pulau serangoon.... u can have the whole island to yourself... :)
 

LawLyPop

New Member
Jan 24, 2006
25
0
0
35
Yishun
www.freelancemodels.com
#18
HAHAHAHAHA///

my goodness... ya hor, where to tan nude in singapore, if got, the govt. sure come close it down... cos very indecent haha, and besides, we haven't really advanced our openness to the american standards...

can tan at home, in the balcony,

budden recently like got a lot of clouds, tan outside also no point hahah....
 

glennyong

Senior Member
May 2, 2004
5,587
0
0
Singapore
#19
LawLyPop said:
HAHAHAHAHA///

my goodness... ya hor, where to tan nude in singapore, if got, the govt. sure come close it down... cos very indecent haha, and besides, we haven't really advanced our openness to the american standards...

can tan at home, in the balcony,

budden recently like got a lot of clouds, tan outside also no point hahah....
yah. true. but the place that i mention. quite well known amoung the nudist actually :bsmilie: :bsmilie: for i am not one myself. but my kayaking trainings will kayak pass it every saturday.. so stay away from that place if u dun wan to be seen naked on the beach by a group of 200kids... :bsmilie:
 

lycan

New Member
Nov 8, 2005
267
0
0
Asia
lycan.multiply.com
#20
Aiyah...jus go to a tanning salon. Bronz is not too bad.:)

Kimberley said:
Heya ! This is my first time posting here. Since this is KOPITIAM, let me share with you a PM i got last night. Haha!


hi,

i am new model to singapore and have my first nude shoot coming up soon, and i need to get rid of tan lines. do you know of any place in singapore i can tan nude? or if you dont mind could i tan nude on your balcony if you have one (of course out of the view of your neighbors). my email address is chrisdavismodel@hotmail.com i check that one more than the one on clubsnap. thanks so much!

- chris


I am wondering if any other girls got this PM since he said he PM others. =P
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom