Where to take sunset/sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, google won't solve this query

flickr search and clubsnap search will..

Haha! Yeah ... that too :bsmilie: Basically only post here if u have exhausted every avenue for info ... not. Here many helpful Bros ... and boy, after my post, many helpful Bros & hints :p

Darn! TS run road liao :bsmilie:

Haha! Yeah ... that too :bsmilie: Basically only post here if u have exhausted every avenue for info ... not. Here many helpful Bros ... and boy, after my post, many helpful Bros & hints :p

Darn! TS run road liao :bsmilie:

You have to admit though, the question is like asking "where can I buy food in Singapore", is it not? :bsmilie:

to be fair, google won't solve this query

flickr search and clubsnap search will..

it is not hard to find, there are only so many locations in singapore, stick around long enough in clubsnap, you will realise 80% of the common locations.

for a start, sunrise -

1) changi beach
2) punggol end beach
3) merlion park city hall

sunset -

1) punggol end beach
2) changi boardwalk
3) chinese gardens, jurong east
4) city hall area, merlion park also can, depending on time of year though
5)Bottle Tree Park @ Yishun Singapore(http://www.flickr.com/photos/rspl/3674730373/sizes/s/)

You have to admit though, the question is like asking "where can I buy food in Singapore", is it not? :bsmilie:

Haha! To put it bluntly, YES! :bsmilie: Then again, here many helpful Bros ... a little hint wun hurt. :lovegrin: ;)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

now, i am fully prepared to lose all my equipment whenever i do such things..

so i would not tell everyone to do it, not everyone is prepared to do so..

if mr nightmare go shoot in water shots again...i wanna stalk behind. wait for him drop his camera and take the shot - bet it will worth millions when one day NM get really famous for his photos.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.