where to take photography class

Status
Not open for further replies.

nouveau

Jan 10, 2009
hi guys,

need your advice on where should i take photography class. been surfing the net for the last few days and these 2 are on my list:

1. Knowledge bowl - dslr photography class (basic level)
2. PSS The Digital Basic Photography Course

just want to know which one is worth the money and looks fun as well. do let me know if there are other places that offer the course.

many thanks!:)

hi guys,

need your advice on where should i take photography class. been surfing the net for the last few days and these 2 are on my list:

just want to know which one is worth the money and looks fun as well. do let me know if there are other places that offer the course.

SAFRA Photo Club also offers photography course and you are a SAFRA member you have a better rates.

Here is the website: http://safraphotoclub.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=30&Itemid=51&limit=1&limitstart=0

Personally I am more incline to the "Shoot more, Learn more" approach... :)

Ha ha, a lot people like this self learning approach
But I do feel sometimes attending class will help, especially for those willing to spend money.

I feel the class by PSS is in reasonable price.

Ha ha, a lot people like this self learning approach
But I do feel sometimes attending class will help, especially for those willing to spend money.

I feel the class by PSS is in reasonable price.

Hmm... to each own... :)

Normally I get my info from books, magazine & internet... and do some testing on my own... Maybe I would attend a photography course in the future... :angel:

Thanks guys! Will definitely enroll next month! So excited to learn ;)

Even after your class you can consider reading up more from books or on the internet to reconfirm/supplement your knowledge. One of the famous and commonly recommended books would be Bryan Peterson's "Understanding exposure". Personally i am "self-taught" though.. Partly because i am too cheap to pay for photography classes when there is so much free info in the libraries and on the net :bsmilie:

hi guys,

library books and online videos. Once you know what questions you want to ask then go for a photography class become more worthwhile.

library books and online videos. Once you know what questions you want to ask then go for a photography class become more worthwhile.

thanks for the tip, really appreciate it! :):thumbsup:

what i believe is photography is beautiful art...first thing you should take interest that is there i know you are interested...go to many beautiful places and take photos and automatically you will be a artist(photographer)...Love Nature Love Photography

Kimmerly Anderson
bespoke suits

Last edited:
hi guys,

I took my course with SLCC and found it value for my money as the instructor(s) were willing to put in extra time to make sure each of us understood each lesson before going home. Even after finishing the course, when I encountered a problem in the field which none of my classmates had brought up in class before, I could go back to them for advice. The instructor, Stanley Lim, would spend the time to review and advise ex-students personally but I won't be surprised to meet other students seeking the same when I go down. Here's the website for Stanley Lim Colour Center

http://www.slcc.sg/

Status
Not open for further replies.