Where to take good NRIC-sized shots ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
helping a friend to post this:

"I need some recommendations for this, I intend to use it mainly for resume sending. Therefore it has to be flawless, and professional looking either via the shop's PS skills or their make-up artist.

I remember I used to take this kinda foto when I was younger, and all turn out like weird stuff, either too dark / or some qwerky effects."

ups!
ups!
ups!

behyx said:
helping a friend to post this:

"I need some recommendations for this, I intend to use it mainly for resume sending. Therefore it has to be flawless, and professional looking either via the shop's PS skills or their make-up artist.

I remember I used to take this kinda foto when I was younger, and all turn out like weird stuff, either too dark / or some qwerky effects."

dunno if this will be helpful. there is this shop beside the eng wah suntec! think its called photo me or something. not bad. they take photos for all the ocs commissioning batches. perhaps u will like to check it out
hope it helps!

yeah...photo me has got very good marketing tactics...when u take up a $99 photo shoot deal, you end up spending over $300...haha...that's wat happened for me... they are good...but very stingy with their stuff... they dun give you the negatives, or rather they sell you very expensive....those retouched ones if you want them burnt onto CDs, it can cost you like $27 for just 1 picture...

the results of the shoots not bad lar... i took passport photos there and did some couple shoots. nicely done...maybe i can post it up sometime later...let u guys see... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.