where to store images online for all to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectD

Jul 5, 2004
hi all!!
just wondering if theres anything like pbase tats free....would like to have a gallery online for all to view

projectD said:
hi all!!
just wondering if theres anything like pbase tats free....would like to have a gallery online for all to view

Support ClubSNAP's Webspace Hosting Plans

We have now added a VALUE plan for members who don't need the extra frills but just need the storage space.

Value Plan
50MB webspace
Pre-installed Photo Gallery
$36 per year, payable upon sign-up.

Basic Plan
100MB webspace
10MB POP email
200 Private Messages limit
$60 per year, payable upon sign-up.

Premium Plan
200MB webspace
20MB POP email
300 Private Messages limit
$100 per year, payable upon sign-up.

To sign up for the VALUE PLAN, click HERE!!

To sign up for the BASIC PLAN, click HERE!!

To sign up for the PREMIUM PLAN, click HERE!!

pbase.com?
yahoo should haf as well.... :p

thks a lot guys

projectD said:
hi all!!

Something like pbase and free? I think it's quite difficult projectD. Tried a lot of other free sites and they either compress my images or options/functions not there.

You may like to look for sites which is cheap but offer large storage space and easy to use with a lot of options/functions.

The clubsnap value plan does not really seem really value for money. Half the storage space, no 200 pm, no email but more than half the price. :bsmilie:

HI all,

This website helps you to decide which photo storage site is the best for you.

http://www.andromeda.com/people/ddyer/photo/albums.html

I still think Photobucket is good so far, it allows linking to CS as well and so far quite stable.

Only catch is each person can only have 1 account which is 100MB. I am trying to register another one with another e-mail account.

Trying to see whether they can find out or not. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.