Where to source for FD lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
goto TCW. they have quite a number there

Thanks dude. Any idea how are the quality of the lenses over there? And other places?

I am sourcing for the FD 400 f2.8L as well for a dear friend who needs it within 2 months.

i think its very difficult to find the 200 f/2.8. yup. but u can try. not sure abt the quality though

Slivester said:
Any idea where in Singapore is ideal to source for FD lenses?

Bro, if you looking for Canon FD lenses, I've got some.
28mm f2.8
50mm f1.8
50mm f3.5 Macro
70-210mm f4
Extension Tube FD25

fyi
fotografix at lucky chinatown have FD 200 f1.8 and another big mama prime.

denniskee said:
fyi
fotografix at lucky chinatown have FD 200 f1.8 and another big mama prime.

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
i think its very difficult to find the 200 f/2.8. yup. but u can try. not sure abt the quality though

No, I am looking for FD 400 f2.8L, the new FD mount kind. Yeah, its very very rare. We have been sourcing for it in Scotland for nearly 2 months now with no avail. So, I will be trying here in Singapore via CS, and my friend will be doing so in England. So far, he found the old FD mount version of f5.6. :)

Slivester said:
No, I am looking for FD 400 f2.8L, the new FD mount kind. Yeah, its very very rare. We have been sourcing for it in Scotland for nearly 2 months now and no avail. So, I will trying here in Singapore, and my friend will be doing so in England. So far, he found the old FD mount version of f5.6, and I am still on CS. :)

the other big mama is a f2.8 lens if i remember correctly. cant remember if its a 400mm or 500mm.

new fd mount
200 f1.8
500 f4.5

breach (wrong spelling) lock fd mount
300 f2.8 SSC

I am just looking for the New FD mount, to be used with T90. :)

Although, if any old FD or FL mount lenses are permissible to be used decently, do recommend me as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.