Where to shoot sunrise & sunset in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT

Mar 22, 2006
Singapore
I like to shoot sunrise and sunset in Singapore. Please let me know where is the best or good locations in Singapore to shoot the sun rising and setting.
Thanks

William

Friends: Pls sms William at 8128-0500 to tell him where to shoot sunrise and sunset. Thanks

there already is a list somewhere in CS
I think that you can find it in the landscapes section
or you can use the search function

JWT said:
I like to shoot sunrise and sunset in Singapore. Please let me know where is the best or good locations in Singapore to shoot the sun rising and setting.

Previous experience shows that the sun usually rises in the east and sets in the west. Therefore, any place that offers a not too restricted eastward/westward view is a potential candidate.

If you intend to take a photo that isn't a clone of other's pictures, your best chance is to find a place/view on your own that others haven't found yet.

LittleWolf said:
Previous experience shows that the sun usually rises in the east and sets in the west.

:thumbsup: good one :bsmilie:

Every morning I will see a beautiful sky from my bedroom window. But the block in front . However, the block in front always spoil a good photo shot. One of these day, I will go the that block to shoot.

The sun is my natural alarm clock. It shines on my Butt and if I still refuse to get up, it will slowly hest it up.:lovegrin:

DeSwitch said:
The sun is my natural alarm clock. It shines on my Butt and if I still refuse to get up, it will slowly hest it up.:lovegrin:

I see a photographic opportunity for treating the topic "sunrise" in a novel way.

Status
Not open for further replies.