Where to service body and lense

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoofRider

Dec 19, 2006
Hi fellow frenz,

i think my lense got a tiny spot of fungus. =o( may i know how much it cost to service my lense? any recommended cheap place?

secondly, how often do we need to service our body?

cheers..

Merry Christmas to all of you.

how much the cost of servicing my lense? dun wanna get a shock when i go there.. hehe
me in tight budget.. see if the price is alright i go by next week if not must wait next year (next month actually..hee)

havent send any of my lenses for cleaning so far, so wouldnt know how much. But my guess should be around $50-$60....why not give the shop a call first..

91 Bencoolen St #01-67 Sunshine Plaza Singapore 189652
Telephone : 6336 0025

oh thats a great help. thanks!.
will give them a call tomorrow.. hopefully its around that price or lower.. hehe..need to buy a UV filter also, 67mm.. how much does a hoya filter cost, cos i saw someone selling their hoya 67mm for $30plus i think.

anyone out there who have service their lense before, do share with me and also for those who wish to service them in future.

neat!!

i suggest going back to ya own camera and lens maker's service centre....:D

the camera workshop lah.

i never send my lense before. i'm also asking how much does it cost. me knwo lah at shop.. me want recomendation lah bro.. sorry.

so anyone? who done a service before their lense, and kindly share with me the price of the service?
thanks

is there something wrong in wat i say? does i sound rude? or i break some rules of of how to start a thread? i dun know i'm new to this thread. i never had a poor respond(help) from other forums before. thats why i find it wierd. hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.