Where to sell my guitar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Anyone know of any local music sites I can put up my Ovation Balladeer Special S771 acoustic/electric guitar for sale? 10 months old with original hard case, all mint. Looking for $1000.

Terence said:
Anyone know of any local music sites I can put up my Ovation Balladeer Special S771 acoustic/electric guitar for sale? 10 months old with original hard case, all mint. Looking for $1000.

Why you want to sell it? Its a very nice guitar for performance / recording.

Are u aiming for a Taylor or Martin? :think:

Bernard Ong said:
Why you want to sell it? Its a very nice guitar for performance / recording.

Are u aiming for a Taylor or Martin? :think:

Actually Im aiming for a EF 15mm Fisheye. I think I'm better at photography than music...

Terence said:
Actually Im aiming for a EF 15mm Fisheye. I think I'm better at photography than music...
:sweat: oh my.... selling a good guitar for a lens :thumbsup:

he's too used to selling stuff... everything comes out in that format
:bsmilie:

this is what i call findng a loophole.. :thumbsup: ;)

Terence said:

Sheesh... I thought I was the only to feel this way. Sold away my Les Paul Classic Premium Plus, couple of Fender and a FULL STACK!! (that's how crazy I am about music/guitars) just to get all my photography gears! Am also looking for a EF15mm Fisheye

U can try putting up an ad at this local site:
http://soft.com.sg/new/index.php

That's the problem with having 2 (or more?) expensive hobbies. Luckily my photography hasn't "forced" me to sell any of my music gear (which i've had for much longer anyway) ;p

Good try, good tactics ... still not allowed. ;)
Thread locked and future threads in same style will suffer the same fate. Thread will be removed at end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.