Where to sell 2nd hand spectacle frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdfg

Aug 12, 2007
My grandmother made me a pair of new frames on wednesday and I collected them. However they're calvin klein frames and I don't wear 'designer' frames at all. I feel really bad for these frames and want to pay her back for them and at the same time don't want to hold on to these frames because firstly no one in my house wears these frames (we wear cheaper frames) and secondly there's no point keeping the frames.

Honestly, i think many people would say "get used to them" or "just wear them" but i'm not the kind of person who goes for these branded stuff so i'm really reluctant to wear them and also have my grandmother buy something like this for me. What i am going to do is find a suitable cheaper pair of spectacles and cut those lenses to those frames so i'll be left with just these frames themselves. I have spoken to my grandmother about doing so and she is fine with it and I'll pay her back for the specs, but for the mean time:

Do you know of any place who would buy these almost brand-new 2nd hand frames?

thanks a lot :)

They're CK 182's from what i've checked.

Hmm, I doubt there are place taking in second hand frames and willing to pay for it.. most place accept people donating used glasses.. why not check if another relatives want them so it's still in the family? Cos the prices offered are ridiculously low that most just keep it..

If they are sunglasses, maybe put them up in a wts thread in forums and see if there are any takers..

I suppose i'll just ask my family members and such. But if anyone does find some place I'd prefer to do that.

Don't see the big fuss with wearing them. It's after all, your grandmother's gesture of love.

I think the TS must be a man of his principles....but i don't see the point in this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.