Where to repair film SLRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently have two film cameras, a Canon AV-1 (body only) and an Olympus OM-1 with a 50mm f/1.4 lens that are both not working.

The shutters aren't able to work at all for both cameras and I hope that either one of them can be repaired to a usable condition again.

Does anyone know where I should go to repair them? Would gladly appreciate any information on which shop to go to and its location.

Thanks.

hope107fm

Feb 9, 2008
Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
I currently have two film cameras, a Canon AV-1 (body only) and an Olympus OM-1 with a 50mm f/1.4 lens that are both not working.

The shutters aren't able to work at all for both cameras and I hope that either one of them can be repaired to a usable condition again.

Does anyone know where I should go to repair them? Would gladly appreciate any information on which shop to go to and its location.

Thanks.
There are a number of camera repair shops in the Peninsular/Adelphi areas, such as Camera Workshop (Peninsular) and P & G (Adelphi). I usually go to Camera Hospital at Sunshine Plaza. Steven Lee does quite a good job. Here's the address:

91 Bencoolen Street
#01-67 Sunshine Plaza
Tel: 63360025; H/P 92373212

J-Chan

Sep 21, 2005
yea, I second Camera Hospital at Sunshine Plaza.. had my EOS 30 back fixed there too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom