Where to repair a notebook at lowest costs?

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
I have a Toshiba notebook bought about 2 years ago. After 15 months it broke down and I brought it to the Toshiba agent thrice and things got complicated. Decided not to waste time going back and also gave up talking to them. The notebook was collecting dust since then.

Recently a friend has indicated to get a low cost pc for his daughter's school work but realized that he can't afford to pay for one and he refused to get any $ help too. I want to give him this notebook but I want to get it repaired and in a working condition. I am also not willing to spend too much as brand new pc is now quite cheap.

So if any bros here know where I can send this notebook for repair at low costs? :think:Appreciate.

I have a Toshiba notebook bought about 2 years ago. After 15 months it broke down

So if any bros here know where I can send this notebook for repair at low costs? :think:Appreciate.

what is the symptom ? error message? i can repair for free if it is not complicated.

You should provide more details on the problem faced. This will allow forumers with experience to notify you of any fixes you may commit on your own without specialized tools. Also, they may advise you on whether the cost of a repair by an external agent would be cost effective.

what is the symptom ? error message? i can repair for free if it is not complicated.

Can't really remember the problems ... but remember was told once that the hard disk got problem, then the power supplied, then this, then that ... then warranty only covered this, not that, etc... rather confusing.
Now try to start, got charging light, but can't power up!