Where to purchase sigma, tokina, tamron equipment

Marcusluvsgreen

Feb 4, 2012
Changi
Where to purchase sigma, tokina, tamron equipment in singapore? and what currency is being used on their websites

Last edited:
Where to purchase sigma, tokina, tamron equipment in singapore? and what currency is being used on their websites

Where are you currently based in? If you are overseas and wanted to buy a set from Singapore, you can visit the ddelectronic, I think they have a site that is for overseas purchases which uses USD.

And if you are in Singapore, then go down to one of the reccommended shops to get your camera stuff... which will be sold in SGD. And if you are not going to be here for long, you might want to check out the ddelectronic, artworkfoto and sgcamera for grey products... because many of the products even when you buy in Singapore but warranty will not cover when you went overseas so it would be cheaper to buy grey product.

Im in Singapore I was just looking through the sigma website and the currency was some weird idk wth currency so I wanted to know the exchange rates yea... So shops like John 3:16 would carry?

You can check it out at some reputable shops in funan like TK Foto John 3:16 or even Cathay Photo.

Im in Singapore I was just looking through the sigma website and the currency was some weird idk wth currency so I wanted to know the exchange rates yea... So shops like John 3:16 would carry?

local set, can try tk or slrr @ funan.

grey set, ddelectronics or artworkfoto

and of cos there are some which I cant rem =) psps

luckyorange said:
local set, can try tk or slrr @ funan.

grey set, ddelectronics or artworkfoto

and of cos there are some which I cant rem =) psps

I'm kinda new to this hobby.... What does tk and slrr stand for

Tk Foto is at lvl 2 funan. SLRR is SLR Revolution, lvl 4 funan.

I'm kinda new to this hobby.... What does tk and slrr stand for
Price Guides

Hope this help.

Parisilk have better price!